Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Australia midfielder Mark Bresciano Quits International Football....

Veteran Australia midfielder Mark Bresciano has called time on his international career after celebrating the Socceroos' Asian Cup triumph on home soil last month.
The 35-year-old, who scored 13 goals in 84 'A' internationals, represented Australia in three consecutive World Cup finals campaigns in 2006, 2010 and last year in Brazil.
Classy playmaker Bresciano, a fixture in Italy's Serie A for a decade, made fewer starting appearances in the gold shirt of Australia in recent years but played important cameo roles to ensure the Socceroos kept their place at the World Cup table.
“It is with an element of sadness but a lot of pride that I have decided to retire from the Socceroos,” Bresciano said in a statement on Wednesday.
“Playing for my country in the sport I love has been an amazing experience and something I have cherished but never taken for granted.
“I have been fortunate enough to wear the Socceroo shirt at every major football tournament, meet some tremendous people, shared the highs and lows with some great players, and capped it all off by helping us win the 2015 Asian Cup.
“It has been an unforgettable journey with a lot of positive memories but I feel it is time to let this fantastic group of young players continue to take the Socceroos forward.”
The son of southern European parents, Melbourne-born Bresciano was an original member of the Socceroos 'golden generation', the core of players who helped end the team's 32-year wait for a second World Cup appearance after their 1974 debut.

His retirement leaves forward Tim Cahill, the country's most prolific goal-scorer, as the last active Socceroo to have played with the Australia team that made it to the knockout round at the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

Monday, 23 February 2015

Finally Chelsea Fan Apologized for Racist Incident......

After apology the racist incident held at Paris metro comes to end. Former cop and Chelsea fan has apologized for his role in the racist incident on the Paris Metro but has denied being a racist.
Richard Barklie, of Carrickfergus, County Antrim, who is one of the people sought by the Met Police, denied "racist chanting" in a statement and added that he wanted to explain the context of the incident to the police.
Chelsea Football Club barred five fans after a video showed them preventing a black man from boarding a metro train in Paris. The 50-year-old is a former Royal Ulster Constabulary and Police Service of Northern Ireland officer, is currently a director with the World Human Rights Forum and has also worked supporting victims of the Troubles.

Friday, 20 February 2015

Chelsea Coach & Team In shock...... read why?

The Chelsea Coach said.. 'I react, with disappointment'

Jose Mourinho felt ashamed by racist fans who pushed a black passenger off a metro train in Paris and he hopes the victim will accept an invitation to watch a game at Stamford Bridge to prove such behaviour was not a reflection of the real Chelsea. The man, named only as Souleymane, complained to police about the incident at Richelieu-Drouot metro station before the Champions League game between Paris St Germain and Chelsea on Tuesday.
Chelsea have suspended three fans caught on video during the incident and said they were working with British and French police to identify others. They have invited Souleymane and his family to watch the return leg in March. "I think he would watch not only the game, but he would feel what Chelsea is. At this moment he will have the wrong idea of what Chelsea is," Mourinho told reporters on Friday.
"He would feel that the people who did this action with him is not Chelsea. "Chelsea is the owner, the board, the manager, the players, the people who work here, it's also the true Chelsea supporter. "So I would support his coming here. Even if I don’t know if he's a football fan."
After a strongly-worded statement from the club saying owner Roman Abramovich was disgusted at the incident and would suspend for life any fan proven to have taken part, Mourinho said he had not returned to London in 2013 to be connected with such "miserable" people. "We feel ashamed but maybe we shouldn't because I refuse to be connected with these people. I left Chelsea in 2007 and I could not wait for the moment to be back and it's not because of people like this that I wanted to be back," Mourinho said. "I felt ashamed when I knew what happened but I am a proud club manager because I know what Chelsea really is."
Mourinho said the reaction of his players in a multicultural dressing room was the same. "This dressing room….was always a dressing room with big principles of equality not just about race, also about religion about everything," he said. "The dressing room reacted the way I react, with disappointment…but always with the feeling that we do not belong to these people and they do not belong to us."

The club said on Friday more suspensions could follow as investigations continue but they were not releasing any names yet.The video appeared to show fans of the London team chanting "we're racist and that's the way we like it" as they stopped Souleymane boarding a train.The video footage has been widely condemned by soccer authorities including FIFA President Sepp Blatter.

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Chelsea fans Pushes Man & says we're racist" in Paris Metro... Read Why....

An incident, captured in video footage in the Paris metro, that shows Chelsea fans pushing a black man off a train and chanting "we're racist". Chelsea Football Club have condemned this incident.
The video was filmed before Chelsea's Champions League match against Paris St Germain at the Parc des Princes stadium in Paris.
& said "Such behavior is abhorrent and has no place in football or society," the club said in a statement in response to the reports. Club also added "We will support any criminal action against those involved, and should evidence point to involvement of Chelsea season-ticket holders or members the club will take the strongest possible action against them, including banning orders."
The footage, posted on the website of the Guardian newspaper, shows a black man trying to squeeze onto a busy train at the Richelieu-Drouot metro stop only to be pushed back repeatedly by a group of men. The men can be heard chanting "we're racist, we're racist, and that's the way we like it". 
The French police were investigating the incident. The man who filmed the video, told media the Chelsea fans in the metro carriage had seemed "very aggressive" and it was an "ugly scene".

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo sings: 'I'm the one you want in your bed'...

Cristiano Ronaldo, who recently broke up with supermodel Irina Shayk, sang ‘sex songs’ like I'm the one you want in your bed during a raunchy karaoke session on his 30th birthday bash.
The superstar footballer hit the mic hours after his Spanish side Real Madrid were smashed 4-0 by city rivals Atletico Madrid, the Daily Star reported.
The Portuguese international took to the stage with one of his mates, Colombian rapper and producer Kevin Roldan, to sing one of Roldan's own Spanish-language Reggaeton hits.

The song Ronaldo belted out was about a man trying to persuade a woman all he wants is sex rather than love.

Monday, 9 February 2015

In Tragic Event 22 Football Fans Killed in Cario Egypt !!

Twenty-two people were killed outside an Egyptian soccer stadium on Sunday when security forces barred fans from entering, the public prosecutor's office said.
Most of the dead were suffocated when the crowd stampeded after police used tear gas to clear the fans trying to force their way into a league match between two Cairo clubs, Zamalek and Enppi, doctors and witnesses said.
A health ministry spokesman said that the final toll was 19 dead and 20 injured. The reason for the discrepancy in numbers between the health ministry and the public prosecutor's office was not immediately clear.
Soccer matches are often a flash point for violence in Egypt where 72 fans were killed at a match in Port Said in February 2012. Since then Egypt has curbed the number of people allowed to attend, and supporters have often tried to storm stadiums they are banned from entering.
Outside the Cairo hospital treating the injured, scores of youths wearing Zamalek T-shirts appeared shocked as families arrived to see if their relatives were safe. One mother cried and shouted when she found the name of her son on a list of the dead posted by hospital staff.
The public prosecution ordered the arrest of the leaders of the Zamalek supporters group, Ultras White Knights, after Sunday's incident, official media reported.
Violence does not stops Match...
Despite the violence, the match went ahead and ended with a 1-1 draw. The Egyptian Football Federation said it had reversed an earlier decision to allow fans to return to the stadiums by the start of the second half of the season. The original decision had been taken only a few days ago.